Summer Session: The global Rangelands Atlas: building the evidence base for better decisions
Help inform the development of a global rangelands data platform
Fiona Flintan from the International Livestock Research Institute (ILRI) shares the recently-launched global Rangelands Atlas, which draws upon existing global datasets to show how issues such as climate change, biodiversity, land degradation and deforestation play out in rangelands. The Atlas offers evidence for restoring or building resilience in rangeland communities, and is the first step towards the development of a global rangelands data platform.
Watch the session recording
About the LD4D Summer Sessions
The Livestock Data for Decisions (LD4D) Community of Practice presented a series of learning events to showcase the work of its members. The LD4D Summer Sessions took place in July and August 2021 and offered unique insights into tools, techniques, and opportunities, with plenty of time for interaction and networking. These 1-hour sessions were aimed at researchers, project implementers, industry and funders who work in livestock development.
- View the full list of Summer Sessions
- Find out more about the Livestock Data for Decisions (LD4D) Community of Practice
- Sign up for the LD4D newsletter to get the latest news and events
- Follow @LD4D_Community on twitter for regular updates from the community
- Please get in touch with the organisers by email if you have questions or suggestions: email@example.com