LiveGAPS aims to identify ways to maximise yields in livestock systems for poverty alleviation, global food security and sustainability, by estimating the gap between actual and potential productivity of livestock. This will be achieved by using new information from surveys and livestock monitoring systems to develop livestock and household simulation models
LiveGAPS is led by the Food Systems and Global Change team at Australia’s Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO).
- Visit the LiveGAPS website
- Explore the LiveGAPS apps
- Global Food and Nutrition Security CSIRO website
News from this project
- LiveGAPS team release nutrient production app – 8 April 2019
- Large increases in goat meat production are possible in Ethiopia and India, says new study – 31 October 2018